From the North (via Route 17)
• Take Route 17 South towards Paramus.
• Exit at Century Road (exit is shortly after the exit to the Garden State Parkway South and right after Starbucks, Harrows and Paramus Building Supply).
• Bear left off ramp (follow River Edge signs).
• Then bear right up hill and continue straight through traffic light to dead end at Spring Valley Road .
• Go right on Spring Valley Road for a short block to the traffic light at Howland Road.
• Left at first traffic light onto Forest Avenue.
• The church is on the right (after the Armenian Presbyterian Church).
From the North (via Forest Avenue)
• The church is on the left 1.2 miles south of the Midland Avenue traffic light and 0.5 miles past the Spring Valley Road traffic light.
• To avoid the dangerous left turn across Forest Avenue traffic into the driveway, turn right just past the church on Norman Way
• Then left on Village Circle East
• Left again on Howland Avenue and
• Left at the Forest Avenue light.
From the West (via Route 4)
• Exit at Forest Avenue, Maywood/Westwood.
• Bear right off exit onto Forest Avenue.
• Go 0.8 miles to the church, which is on the right (after the Howland Avenue traffic light and the Armenian Presbyterian Church).
From the East (via Route 4)
• Exit at Forest Avenue, Maywood/Westwood. (Staples on right, before exit.)
• Bear right off exit onto Forest Avenue
• Go 0.7 miles past the Howland Avenue traffic light to the church, which is on the right (after the Armenian Presbyterian Church)
From the South (via Garden State Parkway)
• Take Exit 161 Route 4 East.
• Follow directions above for “From the West"